Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Does size really matter?

From time to time, when I am bored, I join the bottom feeders of society, and I troll Craigslist for funny ads. This particular morning I came across a posting asking to take a poll on whether or not size matters to us women.

The ad read as follows:

Which do you prefer?

A. Huge (can't be big enough)
B. BIG (not circus huge but definitely way above average guys)
C. Average (definitely not big but definitely not small either)
D. Small (noticeably smaller than most men)
E. Any cock will do (I like all sizes )

And do you prefer length or thickness?


Well if you know me and you probably don't, but you'd know that there was no way I could not hit that reply button. I seem to always have an opinion on anything sex related and am happy to share my thoughts.

My reply was as follows:

Since I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl...there are days when I would like one of each.

A. Huge (can't be big enough)

I like this option when I'm feeling like being a huge slut, or after I have been with letter D and realized it just didn't do it for me. It's also the one I like, when I want to be reminded for the next 4 days by not being able to walk correctly.

B. BIG (not circus huge but definitely way above average guys)

My most favorite option...feeling satisfied and never am disappointed. Doesn't really matter if he knows how to use it, I'm gonna feel like I got fucked.

C. Average (definitely not big but definitely not small either)

The most realistic option...can't ever go wrong with it. If you know how to use it, its a win win.

D. Small (noticeably smaller than most men)

Not the best choice, BUT these guys put in the most effort to please their ladies. In the end, I'll get mine no matter what.

E. Any cock will do (I like all sizes )

Depending on how long its been since I hooked up, option E can easily come into play, and I'm okay with that.

And overall, thickness over length. A woman's G-Spot is only about 2 inches in, so chances are it will get hit regardless.

Of course, the owner of that posting appreciated my honesty, and thanked me for my response. Turns out he had a 9 inch cock, so I'm pretty much figuring that that was his way of finding the ladies who preferred an above average man.

Overall I really don't think size matters all that much. There is so much on the market to enhance our sexual experiences and the options are endless. There is literally something for everyone. If your sex life sucks in the bedroom, you may want to do a little shopping trip to spice things up, cause these days, there is just no excuse for it.

1 comment:

  1. I, luckily have B at home. B is on the couch next to me now as a matter of fact. He's actually more like an A- which makes it hard for me to preform in certain positions without pain. But I'm not complaining or anything. B is great and he took me shopping at Tiffany the other day for like the 8th time :) and then we went to Trashy Lingerie on Melrose and B bought me a cute little school girl outfit! So B has been getting a lot of V since that shopping trip! Thanks for your blog and keep it cuming..

    ReplyDelete